Have you ever had one of those days, or even weeks where you felt like nothing was going in your favor – days where you wish you could hit the rest button and just start over again? Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. The good news is that even though there is no magical button you can press, there is yoga and yoga can help “reset” you on those less than stellar days.
This week’s featured classes will help reset your mind and body so you can meet the rest of your day with clarity and ease.
- Reset After a Time of Stress & Anxiety with Mary Taylor: When the demands of daily life leave us with the residue of stress and anxiety, practicing yoga can be effective in resetting the tone. Through a smooth short practice, beginning on the back and connecting with your breath, then from sitting and then mindfully moving through Sun Salutations, we work to get grounded through breath and movement while learning to monitor change so that anxiety and stress can be transmuted.
- Reset Your Energy with Kia Miller: A meditation accompanied by live music for self regeneration and healing whenever you need to reset your energy and take a moment for yourself. Meditation includes the mantra Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Se So Hung: one of the most powerful mantras. Please tune in with Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo. Music with Jaya Lakshmi and Ananda.
- Reset After Difficulty & Move Forward with Tara Judelle: Get back to yourself from whatever challenging or charged situation you may be encountering. A short well rounded practice of pranayama breathing and asanas so that you may reset and move forward into the rest of your day or night.
- The Answer is Yes with Claudine Lafond: Reset yourself and see your own reality in a different way. Find balance on two limbs, whether it’s your hands or feet. Expect to be challenged with poses like eka pada galavasana and handstand. Wild thing within your vinyasas helps you flip your perspective. Re enter your life with more ease, grace and a touch of humor.
- Reset Your Entire Body with Jason Crandell: This practice will reset your entire body. It’s not a sweaty massacre of a flow practice, but it may be exactly what you need. You will proceed through all of the major muscle groups of your entire body, beginning with the ball of your feet and finishing with your neck. To name a few, you will unravel tension in your calves, hamstrings, quads, and hips before proceeding to your spine and shoulders. This is a thorough, complete class that will leaving you feeling more than 60-minutes better. Props Needed; Block