Inspiration is a motivating action or influence that results in creativity and productivity. When we get stuck in a rut or when life gets static, or when we have trouble coming up with ideas, a little inspiration can go a long way. When we’re inspired, we feel empowered and then suddenly our minds and hearts start to race with passion and possibility.
In need of a good dose of inspiration? This week’s featured classes might be it!
Remember that inspiration is everywhere. You just need to find it. Where do you turn for inspiration? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Inspiring Kukkutasana Practice with Stephanie Snyder: This is a flowy hip opening class that culminates in Kukkutasana arm balance. We use our intention to inspire us to achieve anything and everything!
- Empowerment with Kathryn Budig: Take this class when you need a dose of inspiration. Sun salutes are used to remind us how to give love, receive love and accept life lessons on the road to being empowered and confident.
- Inspiration with Steven Espinosa: The relationship between student and teacher is what inspires Steven as he celebrates his 50th birthday! A vigorous opening warm-up leads us into a energetic Standing Pose flow to generate physical body heat and create mental focus. Followed by Inversions with L-Pose and/or Handstand at the wall. Also includes a demo/tutorial of both for a safe experience in these challenging but strength and confidence building poses. Continues with hip, hamstring and thigh stretch and Arm Balance with Vasistasana (side plank). Finishes with Supine Spinal Twist and Savasana.
- Yoga Nidra for Healing & Inspiration with Rod Stryker: Deep rest is key to healing and rejuvenation as well as improved focus. Enjoy this twenty minute Yoga Nidra session, the ancient yogic science of relaxation, and experience how twenty minutes of guided, systematic, relaxation practice can replenish and renew you. Use it to start your day, rest in the middle of it, or just before falling asleep and unlock your innate capacity for healing, inspiration, and peace. Props Suggested: Blanket to lay on or cover up with. Blanket or pillow for head, Bolster under the knees.
- Stuck in a Rut? with Sianna Sherman: For the days that you are stuck in a rut or can’t find the inspiration to move, just jump on your mat and begin this practice. Breath of Fire will get you started and as the flow progresses, you will feel the energy rising up within to support you. A combination of Surya namaskaras, fun plank variations, jumping Vira’s, side planks, forearm plank, standing poses and basic backends at the end. Energize and Renew! Optional props: Blanket, block, strap
- Meditation for Creativity with David Harshada Wagner: Get unstuck and make space for inspiration. A great meditation for artists, writers, or anyone working on a project that requires fresh perspectives.