As many of you know, we’ve developed a comprehensive yoga program for cyclists – from pre and post race classes to off-season conditioning and mental race prep, our Yoga for Cyclists program provides a robust library of classes to help cyclists in every aspect of their training. We have been thrilled to sponsor and work with Boulder Cycle Sport’s Cyclocross team during the past two seasons to fine-tune our offering of yoga classes and better understand how yoga can help riders perform optimally, unwind mindfully and train safely during and after the racing season.
Here’s a little peek at a few of the BCS Cyclocross athletes we work with as they share their love of riding and how yoga has helped shape their experiences on the bike and off:
You may also enjoy our blog series on why yoga is especially useful for cyclists:
- Bicycle Aerodynamics and Yoga – Make Yourself Small!
- Off the Bike & Onto the Yoga Mat
- Bike Ride Recovery & Yoga: Make Your Next Ride Better
- Comfort on the Bike – Yoga to the Rescue!
- How Yoga Can Help Prevent Injuries & Improve Durability on the Bike
- Amplify Your Bike Ride – Pre Ride/Race Activation
- How Yoga Can Improve the Mental Game in Cycling
- Yoga, Cycling & Motor Control: Improve the Connection to Your Pedals
- Yoga, Cycling and the Important of Breath Control
- Improve Cycling Power Output with Yoga
- Yoga & Cycling: Putting it All Together
If you ride and have been wondering if yoga might help you on the bike and off, you can join other cyclists and start practicing yoga designed just for you.