Have you ever had one of those days, or even weeks where you felt like nothing is going in your favor – days where you wish you could rewind time and just start over again? Days where you wish you could just hit the reset button? Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. The good news is that even though there is no magical button you can press, there is yoga and yoga can help “reset” you on those less than stellar days.
This week’s featured classes will help reset your mind and body so you can meet the rest of your day with clarity and ease.
- Deep Body Reset with David Harshada Wagner: An extended meditation connecting to and soothing the respiratory, circulatory, and nervous systems of the physical body.
- Reset Your Expectations with Tiffany Cruikshank: This class is about resetting your expectations to change your relationship to your practice and yourself. We’ll use a hearty array of standing poses to prepare for a backbending practice to reframe your expectations. Culminating with viparita dandasana variations and backbend/headstand transitions (but don’t let that scare you away that’s just the last few minutes.
- Reset Your Entire Body with Jason Crandell: This practice will reset your entire body. It’s not a sweaty massacre of a flow practice, but it may be exactly what you need. You will proceed through all of the major muscle groups of your entire body, beginning with the ball of your feet and finishing with your neck. To name a few, you will unravel tension in your calves, hamstrings, quads, and hips before proceeding to your spine and shoulders. This is a thorough, complete class that will leaving you feeling more than 60-minutes better. Props Needed; Block
- Reset with Felicia Tomasko: Wherever and however our journeys take us in life, long periods of sitting may create stagnation, tightness and tension in the body. This practice of supported bridge series, hip openers, pigeon, a delicious seated forward fold and twists helps to reset whatever needs to be reset. We spend some time on the Earth practicing with devotion to remember that wherever we travel, the best companion is our own heart.
- Reset Your Natural Breath & Pranayama Practice with Sianna Sherman: Pranayama is the expansion of the life force energy. Rest into your natural breath as you cultivate a deepening relationship with the prana in your own body through these techniques. Finish with a sweet chant of Prana.
- Reset Your Mind with Tara Judelle: In this short practice to reset your nervous system for calm and ease we use pranayama, forward bends and an inversion to prepare you to meet the rest of your day with clarity.