Low on energy? Stuck in a rut? Can’t find the inspiration to move? We’ve all been there. For those times when you just want to move your body and get energized – whether it’s first thing in the morning or during that afternoon slump, you’ve come to the right place.
This week’s featured classes will help you feel the energy rising up within to support you.
- Warrior Energy with Kia Miller: Build health and vitality with this class based on the practice of Uddiyana Bandha. Practice a simple sequence of postures that cultivate and direct prana and allow one to access a deeper meditative state. Class includes Nadhi Shodhana (alternate nostril breath) and meditation. This makes a GREAT 40 day practice. Optional Prop: Blanket
- Flow and Go for Energy with Amy Ippoliti: For those times when you just want to move your body and get energized – whether it’s first thing in the morning or during that afternoon slump, you’ve come to the right place. Covers hips, standing poses, chest opening backbends, strength poses and hamstrings. Props: A block, strap and blanket are helpful.
- Tune Into the Seven Energy Centers with Sally Kempton: In this beautiful guided practice, we’ll tune into the subtle elements in each of the seven energy centers. Every segment of the practice rejuvenates your system, as we ascend through the chakras, and invoke the energy of each.
- Recirculate your Energy with Elena Brower: Take 15 minutes to lengthen your spine, create more height and space in your upper body and recirculate your energy. More about space and less about what’s “correct.” A comprehensive but super simple stretch – for your mat or your chair – great for work breaks, before sleep or even upon waking.
- Free Energy in the Joints & Allow Prana Flow with Felicia Tomasko: This series utilizes a sequence of rhythmic movements to free energy in the joints and allow prana to move through the entire body. This mix of circular, repeated movements in standing, seated, hands and knees, and supine postures allows us to feel a sense of freedom throughout the body. One of the students in the class said that this was “Better than Yoga!” Props: Blanket, optional block, strap
- Stuck in a Rut? with Sianna Sherman: For the days that you are stuck in a rut or can’t find the inspiration to move, just jump on your mat and begin this practice. Breath of Fire will get you started and as the flow progresses, you will feel the energy rising up within to support you. A combination of Surya namaskaras, fun plank variations, jumping Vira’s, side planks, forearm plank, standing poses and basic backends at the end. Energize and Renew! Optional props: Blanket, block, strap