You are so much stronger than you may think you are. Tap into your potential to find power in the powerless moments and peace even when the world is swirling around you.
This week’s featured classes will help you find your peace, anytime, anywhere.
- Shanti Flow for Peace with Jo Tastula: Your practice can be like a prayer or an offering for something outside of yourself. Even under challenging situations you can practice being peaceful. So with intensions of being peaceful, move into Sun Salutations, challenge yourself in standing splits, swan, warrior 3 and twisting chair. Includes a 5 minute inversion, a meditation, a peace chant and visualization. Props Suggested: A block and a strap.
- A Piece of Peace with Giselle Mari: Treat yourself to a little peace. Sit down for a guided meditation that will help develop your witnessing skills and calm your mind and body. No experience necessary, just a willingness to sit and be led. Props Suggested: A blanket to sit on.
- Start Your Day with Connection & Peace with Kia Miller: This all-round balancing practice is a perfect way to start any day. It touches every part of your body encouraging a sense of connection and peace. Perfect for all levels.
- Instant Freedom with Rod Stryker: Find your peace, anytime, anywhere. Listen to a brief talk and introduction on how you can connect to the Real, instantly, no kidding. Be lead to the essence of the state of the non-dual forms of yoga with this simple and effortless contemplation… whole, clear, aware, free. Features a short talk and the practice. No previous meditation experience required. Props Suggested: A blanket or a bolster
- Awaken the Power Within with Claudine LaFond: You are so much stronger than you may think you are. Tap into your potential to find power in the powerless moments and peace even when the world is swirling around you. Enjoy a dynamic class with creative variations of the warrior sequence, funky balance postures like bound twisting half moon, innovative navasana variations and a pacifying cool down. Props Suggested: Two blocks.
- Connect to Yourself, Connect to Each Other with Elena Brower: “There are women everywhere, this moment, loving their children as you are, frustrated as you are, praying for peace as you are” -Seane Corn. We practice fearlessness, asking for what we need, showing full support and releasing judgment of others, through a sequence of standing poses, some hip openers, inversions, side openings, vasisthasana and backbends.