Browsing Category

Community

Community

My Yoga Moment: The Beauty of Yoga

All day I had kept a photo I had been tagged in, which said: "Do one thing every day that scares you." This pose was that one thing. I pointed my toes to help strengthen my legs and booty…

Community

My Yoga Moment: Self-Love

At the end of savasana, for the first time in a very long time - and although it was almost painful - I was able to say... slowly, carefully and very low: "I love myself."…

Community

What’s Your Yoga Moment

We can't wait to celebrate all of your yoga moments together and shine a bright light on the wonderful studios that have helped us along the way!…

my yoga moment
Community

My Yoga Moment: The Power of Change

Through my beginners practice I also learned that id you want your body to move and twist in a certain way, you simply ask it to do so - chances are you'll be surprised at what you're truly capable…

my yoga moment
Community

My Yoga Moment: For the Rest of My Life

That "moment" is different for everyone and this summer we want to celebrate YOUR yoga moments. We also want to acknowledge the many yoga studios all over the world that make so many incredible yoga moments possible. …

My Yoga Moment
Community

My Yoga Moment: Finding My Strength

Instead of temporarily diluting the difficulty, I channeled the intensity of my emotions onto my mat. I found strength in what I had been thinking of as weakness. …

My Yoga Moment
Community

My Yoga Moment: Eventually, You Find Your Way

That "moment" is different for everyone and we want to celebrate YOUR yoga moments. We also want to acknowledge the many yoga studios all over the world that make so many incredible yoga moments possible. …

yogagram
Community

Weekend Challenge: Share Your #yogagram

Ever have a Glo-tastic moment practicing along to YogaGlo that you want to share with others? This weekend we challenge you to share your special moment with us and the YogaGlo community through Instagram. …

My Yoga Moment
Community

My Yoga Moment: Stay on Your Mat and Breathe

That "moment" is different for everyone and this summer we want to celebrate YOUR yoga moments. We also want to acknowledge the many yoga studios all over the world that make so many incredible yoga moments possible. …