Glo started more than 12 years ago (10-Year Anniversary Message) to bring yoga and meditation to a broader group of people throughout the world. Today, our mission is clear: To connect people through self-care so that, together, we can heal ourselves and our planet (read more in our Manifesto).
Now, more than 12 years later, we’re grateful for what Glo has become: A global platform of members dedicated to leading a more mindful and compassionate life for themselves and the people around them. We thank you for the progress we’ve made together.
While Glo has come a long way since it first launched, with more high-quality classes taught by distinguished teachers worldwide, we believe that more people and the planet can benefit from these practices. To help achieve our mission, for the first time in the company’s history, we are increasing the prices of our Glo membership.
We’re adding value by making it easier for teachers and students to connect from wherever they are in the world, which means that you will benefit from the teachings of an even more diverse group of practitioners.
More specifically, our team is hard at work:
- Introducing more teachers
- Providing technology enhancements that will help you start and track your progress
- Improving the user experience to help you find classes quicker
- Producing content in local languages around the world
- Increasing our data capacity to provide a more personalized experience
- Creating more opportunities for our members to connect with each other and teachers
- Activating a give-back program that will support our planet
- (And lots of exciting things happening in the background that makes Glo more enjoyable)
We believe these enhancements will improve your practice experience by giving you even more selection and increased flexibility. This means more ways to take classes—live and on-demand. More ways to connect with teachers and other Glo members.
We’re committed to our mission and excited to continue to support more teachers, members, and the greater community with tools and resources to maintain and improve your practice.
Thank you for being a part of this journey. In a world changing so fast, it’s more important now than ever to invest in our self-care to better support our loved ones and communities.
Please contact our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Brett, Derik, Lisa