Wondering what your life’s purpose is? On a quest to find the true power of your soul? It’s a complex journey, but yoga can help you on your path. This week’s featured classes will help dissolve mental and physical limitations allowing us to connect to the limitless potential of the soul.
- Asanas as Food for the Soul with Giselle Mari: Yoga practices provide us with tools to tap into our souls to experience our very essence, which is bliss. This accessible class provides a well balanced series of asanas that are food for the soul which have the potential to nourish and fill you up. Props Needed: A blanket, a block and a strap.
- It is Well With My Soul with Chelsey Korus: A heart opening practice that will lead you to a deeper, clearer view of grace and how it is working in your life. Bring focus to your back body; hamstrings, shoulder blades, and lower back, to see it’s relationship to the opposite kentic chain allowing you a fuller more satisfying range of motion. Props Needed: A blanket, a bolster, a strap and two blocks.
- Ignite Your Inner Flame with Claire Missingham: This is a soulful, rhythmic sequence to ignite your inner flame, to detoxify and awaken the 3rd Chakra. Manipura Chakra is the seat of determination, will power and inner strength. You will experience strong challenging poses that reconnect to your agni (inner fire) through creative namaskar sequences and arm balances. Some discussion on the layers of abdominals and how they work in a yoga practice. Then we finish with longer held seated poses and a final deep blissful relaxation. Props: 2 Blocks
- Flow Your Soul with Elena Brower: Reconnect to your breath, your heart and yourself! Learn to sense your breathing as a QUALITY of motion and develop your ability to choose what kid of mood you’re in – anytime. Explore an accessible, dynamic flow between poses and experience nourishing breath work and rest. Props Needed: One or two blankets.
- Heart and Soul with Kia Miller: This kriya focuses on the Soul Body, the 1st of the 10 bodies outlined by the Kundalini Yoga tradition. This practice brings our consciousness to our heart and to a place of inner stillness where the voice of our Soul is most easily heard. Do this kriya when you need to connect to your innermost self. This set includes breath-work and meditation.
- Know Your Soul Meditation with David Harshada Wagner: Know your Soul. This meditation guides the viewer through a classical meditation on the Atman, or essential human spirit.