Short on time, but still want that feeling of a strong, powerful practice? We’ve got you covered. This week’s featured classes are short, sweet and effective.
- Gentle Yoga for Upper & Lower Body with Alex van Frank: Very gentle class to introduce your upper and lower body to some of yoga’s most helpful movements. Modifications of the poses will be introduced as well. Props Suggested: A chair and a strap.
- Minute Maintenance Session with Marc Holzman: Also known as the “Better Than Nothing” session. This is a quick Hatha/Flow sequence for those overwhelming times when you feel there just isn’t enough time to practice. We’ll stay focused and hit all classes of poses. Props Needed: A block and a strap.
- Minimum Daily Practice with Claire Missingham: An any-time-of-day sequence that has all the essentials: Five minutes Surya Namskar, five minutes of Standing Poses and five minutes of Backbending, followed by five minutes of forward bending and twisting. Now, get set, GO!
- Wake Up Call with Annie Carpenter: Got no get-up and go? And no time? Grab 20 minutes and this short flow will wake up your spine, arms and shoulders and a bit of core too! Down Dog, Planks, Lunges and Twists will get your circulation going. Props Needed: A block and wall space.
- Awaken Your Entire Body with Jason Crandell: If you want a strong, quick flow practice that will awaken your entire body, this is your class. This practice will get your blood moving and help you stay focused through your day. You’ll kick off practice with a few spinal lengtheners, transition into a steady stream of salutations, standing poses, and peak with Urdhva Dhanurasana. This practice provides minimal instruction so that you can have some peace and quiet while you move your body.
- Quick and Dynamic Practice with Darren Rhodes: This is the weird that works sequence. Dynamic movements to warm up the back and legs and then move into a variety of arm balances, forward folds, and twists sequenced simultaneously. When you got lots to do, this is your go to class!