Are you an intermediate yogi looking to calm your body and mind? This intermediate program specifically designed to help you release stress and focus on stillness and breath, while invigorating your body and finding your inner harmony. Whether you’re looking to boost mental clarity, unwind after a long day or rejuvenate your mind and body, this program will help you be and feel more calm.
Check out our intermediate calm program classes:
- Hit the Restart Button with Chelsey: A quick restart button for the active yogi and hyper thinker. Calm your mind with held supported inverted postures, detox twists and a gut release to instill inner harmony. You will land in supportive shoulder stand and give your hips and low back a moment of reprieve. Full five breath cycles will leave you feeling grounded and peaceful. Props Needed: Two blocks and a blanket.
- Meditate at the Core of Meditation with Rod: A simple four step process will give you the experience of seeing beyond your mind and ultimately resting in your higher self, the goal of all meditation practices. Walk through the various dimension of awareness, body, breath, and mind on the way to accessing Spirit. Leave feeling more focused and aware. Props Suggested: A bolster.
- Resting in Stillness in Rod: Discover the power of pure breathing. Practice the approach to your breath in which, in a matter of minutes, you can change the way you think and feel. Feel the long lasting effects of a rich and supported meditation practice. Walk away feeling more connected to self. Great to do if you are looking to take your meditation practice to the next level. Props Needed: A blanket. Props Suggested: A bolster.
- Yoga Nidra for Self-Awareness: Step by step relax your body, mind and intellect until you come to rest in pure essence. This is the place where the seer (your source) sees itself. The seat of the infinite is where the journey of your mind ends and the journey of your soul begins. Props Needed: Blankets and a bolster.
- Unwind with Stephanie: Using the floor as your prop, be guided as you glide through a floor sequence designed to help you release both surface and deep seated tension. Deep breaths and supported movement will help you feel clear, light and balanced. Specific poses include supta padangusthasana and a nice easy twist. A great class if you have been on your feet all day or if you need a little extra grounding energy for your day or night.
- Evening Wind Down Yoga with Felicia: Release tension with this sequence of gentle forward folds, twists and seated and supine hip openers that allow the body to release pent-up tightness before setting down for a nap or a deep night’s sleep.
- Smooth It Out with Elena: For the rough edges and the tough moments, this brief but potent practice will bring breath to hips and your legs into the splits. The perfect blend of prep, practice and play.
- Calming the Turbulent Waters: A spacious and compassionate flow including specialized breath and sound work, twists and hip openers with the aim to move stuck energy and to find your center. Props Suggested: Two blocks.
- Meditation on Waves of Breath with Mary: Observe and gradually deepen your breath as a means of centering energy, calming your mind, and tapping into the natural intelligence of your body to serve as a springboard for grounding and restoration. Find something comfortable to sit on and establish a shape so you can drop in. The goal of this meditation is to reveal the unifying quality of your breath. Props Needed: A blanket. Props Suggested: A bolster.